Spina Bipod ?

I was looking at bipods on Ebay and came across this one. The brand is Spina and yes it is from China. I have never seen one before and was wondering if anyone has used one yet? It is priced at $58.00

1577047115_7038998495dffd44b781aa9.96373852_bipod.jpg

Yeah, I did buy it. You have to slide it all the way to the lever side to open the lever to mount and dismount it. That is the only way that the lever will clear the slide itself. It is heavy and big. I like to use it w/o tightening it down for field work, it is fast and malleable this way. If you only use a bipod occasionally and are looking at clones anyway, this is the king of the clones for stability. It seems to be sturdy; but I am not going to test that out. Extended out, your top heavy bullpup is unlikely to fall over using this thing. In use, I can't believe they sell this for almost the same price as the small ones and I thought it would be cheap as hell, it isn't. I also bought the slightly smaller (and more expensive) carbon fiber Spina too. That one is still too big to keep on the gun all of the time, and not as dynamic in use. I am using this on what most on this site would say are cheap pcp's from China, so I think that they are suitable for me. If you have an airgun/scope/sideshot rig that goes for$5000+, then don't stop here, -get the real deal and be done with it.

Reactions: imzratt321
Thanks Carl. I mainly shoot off my bench in the backyard and cant see spending $300 on a bipod. I just stepped up to a high end airgun, but use a treepod mounted in a golf cart to shoot in the field. I have some other bipods I bought on Ebay, but I want something more sturdy without breaking the bank. What you described is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the reply.