• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SPF] Yong Heng compressor for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a yong heng 4500 psi compressor thats for parts or if you know how to fix it would be perfect for that it has very few hours on it but it will only run for so long and then stop dont have a clue as to what it could be so maybe someone here can have a use for it .Now this thing is fairly heavy so shipping will be high on it so im asking for buyer to pay half shipping cost on this and ill cover the other half of shipping. Once i get find out address of buyer i can look up shipping rates and we will go from there asking 80 bucks for this plus your half of shipping PayPal friends and family or you pay the fees. If you need to talk to me first hit me up for phone # . Thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.