• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SPF] Theoben Eliminator 22 Cal - collector quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Jim

Aug 3, 2017
CA, United States
I am selling a beautiful .22 cal Theoben Eliminator. This rifle probably has not been shot in almost 20 years and I doubt it has more than a half a tin of pellets through it. The serial number of 11344 puts its manufacture date at November of 1997. I fired a few shots over the chrony to test its function and it shot the Crosman 14.3g pellets at 881fps or 24.6fpe which is right where it should be. I cannot stress how clean this rifle is. I cannot find a nick, ding or scratch anywhere on the rifle. If you are a Theoben collector you will be hard pressed to find a nicer specimen of this rifle. The picture does not do the wood justice as there is a very light tiger striping on the stock that stands out in the proper light.

The sale includes the nice hard case in the photos and a Japanese Bushnell 3-12x40 scope with a duplex reticle. The glass in this scope is excellent and the condition of the scope matches the condition of the rifle. You will also receive a full box of Crosman Premier Die #1 14.3 grain pellets with a Jan 1999 manufacture date, partial tins of Beeman Kodiak and Crow-Magnum pellets and a Beeman rifle cleaning kit. 

PayPal Friends and Family or regular PayPal + 3% is the preferred method of payment. I have several pages of positive sales transactions on the old Yellow Forum. Contact me via email at jimcyran "at" pacbell "dot" net.

Price $1250 plus shipping.

Theo_Elim.1618607222.jpg

Theo_pels.1618607236.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.