• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(SPF) FX Royale 400 (Laminate Stock & CF Bottle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broberts1

May 26, 2015
Louisiana
Hey everyone, hope this finds you all doing well. I have decided to sell my FX Royale 400. I purchased this gun from AoA in late October of 2015 to use while I waited on my Impact to arrive. It has been a phenomenal gun for me, but I find myself neglecting it for my Impact and Leshiy. The price is $1,550.0 shipped (CONUS only). I accept PayPal or money order. I have been a member of this forum for a while now and have sold one gun on here back in early 2015. Feel free to PM if you have any questions or would just like to chat about the rifle. 

PS I will include 3 full tins of JSB pellets. The scope/mounts & bipod are not included at the aforementioned price. Also, I am not interested in trades at this time.

Thank you for your interest. 

Status
Not open for further replies.