• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

"""SPF""" BSA JSR Pistol FT comp gun.

Classified Status
SOLD

steve123

May 26, 2019
Arizona, United States
I used this for a couple years for Pistol Field Target comps but last year I bought a Thomas which I use now for that sport so this gun just sits in the safe. Had maybe two tins through it. I hadn't shot it in 6 months but when I looked at the gauge yesterday there was still 150 bar in it so holds air great.

I bought it new from AOA for $750-ish and doubt if I have shot two tins through it. It has a good barrel and touches shots pretty easily at 20Y which impresses me for such a gun. I have it tuned at 11.5 fpe with 8.4 gr JSB but the original tune was 14 fpe from the factory. Everything works well and the trigger is around 10 oz.

As you can see I modified the grip to fit my hand and my hand size is medium. It really does feel nice especially with the thumb rest on the back of the grip. I have the original box and stuff that I'll include with the gun as well as the rear stock which I cut off in case you want to put it back to a carbine which will require some effort and skill to do.

I don't take PP anymore and prefer USPS money order or cashiers check from major bank.

$550 shipped to conus and I'm not opposed to trades. I can add money on my end if need be. I'm looking for a Vulcan 3 in 25cal, 34.9 gr NSA slugs, nicer rifle scopes, etc. Hit me up because it doesn't hurt to ask.

20230214_143235.jpg

20230214_143224.jpg

20230214_143448.jpg

20230214_143529.jpg

Last edited: