• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SPF] Benjamin Akela .22

Status
Not open for further replies.

randy_68

Mar 29, 2018
Indiana, United States
I've had this gun about a month and have shot less than 200 shots thru it. My wife had an accident about a week after I received it and will be off work for a couple months , maybe longer. So due to medial bills and no income from her I am listing this for sale. Like new other than one faint scratch on airtube. I didnt notice it until last nite so not sure how it got there. Only adjustments made were for the trigger, which is pretty nice, and I backed out the hammer spring. It is shooting the 18 gr JSB around 920 fps on high power but I haven't even had time to run a string. My guess is about 3 good mags plus a few more shots. I took it hunting once and shot one squirrel with one shot to the noggin. Its a great gun and is very accurate. 

This is for gun only in original boxes , two mags etc. 

The Aim scope in pic is not for sale but if you need a scope I have an Athlon Talos BTR 4-14×44 FFP and quick detach rings for $260.00 extra.

I paid $487.00 plus tax. Asking $440.00 shipped and I'll pay pp fees too. 

Any questions please ask

[email protected]
IMG_20200918_4249.1600453538.jpg
IMG_20200918_13915.1600453610.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.