• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SPF] Barely used Edgun Leshiy .25 Gen2 plus LOTS of extras - many brand new unused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovas

Apr 23, 2020
Colorado, United States
Selling my Edgun Leshiy combo. I am the original and only owner of this gun. Purchased this past April (2020) from Brian at Edgunwest. One of the attached photos shows a tin of JSB .25 pellets. That's the only tin I used on this gun and I'm not even half-way through it. Gives you an idea of overall use. I'd be shocked if I put more than 150 pellets through his Leshiy.

If you're reading this post, chances are the Edgun Leshiy needs little introduction. Built like a tank, amazingly accurate shot-after-shot, compact/foldable, with options galore for moding. With the included accessories, it's the ultimate grab-and-go (hunt/plink/pest) solution. My only reason for selling - I just don't have the time to shoot as much as I thought at would. It's just too expensive of a kit to keep around and not give it proper use.

EVERYTHING IS SOLD Except for the 3D printed Grips and Magpul insert.

Make an offer!

*** I have to sell - so I'll drop the price every few days until it sells, so check back often! ***

Of course, best offers are welcome (please no low-balls!)

Combo Includes:

• Edgun Leshiy Gen2 .25 caliber, 350mm barrel (SOLD)

• Original Leshiy EDMU - it never really worked well (replaced it almost immediately with a brand new WIKA analog gauge which works perfect). I'm including the EDMU if you want to play around with it - personally, I think it's garbage. (SOLD)

• DonnyFL Leshiy baffle - installed (so not visible). Please note: it was a touch tight in the Leshiy, so I had to file and sand the DonnyFL to get it to fit. The DonnyFL baffle seems to be a bit quieter than the standard stock Leshiy baffle (also included - see photos), but I'll include both. (SOLD)

• Original/Stock Edgun baffle and 350mm spacer (silver tube thing in the photo). Needed for the longer 350mm barrel when using the stock baffle. (SOLD)

• Huma .25 magazine - see photos (mounted to side of gun). This is the essential Leshiy accessory. Really makes the gun a grab-and-go solution. Holds 11 pellets, up to .25 caliber in size. (So you can head out with a dozen pellets in the gun - 11 in the Huma, one in the breach). It is only 3 weeks old, functions perfectly. (SOLD)

• 2 (TWO!) 3D printed grips. One is a home-brew printed solution, while the second was professionally printed. Both fit the Leshiy, though the pro model has a more matte finish and feels exceptional in the hand. Both are new - never used in the field. STILL AVAILABLE! A $100 VALUE!!!

• Magpul grip insert (Brand new) - carry extra ammo, AA batteries, small tools, etc - right in the handle of the 3D printed grip. STILL AVAILABLE!!!

• Leshiy fill probe (SOLD)

• External air tube (Brand new) - Waited over 2 months to get this mod (from Rustem Edgun - in Russia), never got around to installing it. This is over a $200 (and over a 2-month wait) value! (SOLD)

• Spare O-rings - Brand new (for both the Leshiy and the external tube system) (SOLD)

• Whatever's left there of the JSB .25 pellets. Leshiy loves these guys! (SOLD)

*** The scope pictured in the photos is NOT included (hence it is covered, not to tempt you!) ***

Questions - do not hesitate to ask about anything listed here. Serious inquiries, please private message me or send me a text: 3036536921 

I will mark this listing as sold if and when it sells, so no worries if "still available?" Thanks friends!

1594011543_13231660645f02af97616358.29583202.jpg

1594011566_20832959565f02afae4ca7b3.64174040.jpg

1594011573_12949152865f02afb51d1143.18769142.jpg

1594011581_14118466335f02afbda9e1e0.34422901.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.