• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA Speed running regulation? New Semi auto shotgun from AEA, thoughts?

I don't want to sound like I'm bad mouthing AEA because I do like some of their stuff. My m50 pistol is awesome and I love it. My zeus is great aside from the exploding transfer port and 100$ valve pins breaking. If I could just get a durable valve pin to go with the aluminum transfer port I made I think the gun would be indestructible. It just makes me wonder what's going to break at 7000psi and if it's going to be catastrophic.

It's just a wad sealed at the front with a card. The whole thing comes out in 1 piece. Doesn't work nearly as good as a shotgun but I haven't tested it that much.
1000009321.jpg
these are some test ones I made with various types of inserts and things. The trick is to try and get it to spread like a shotgun. It has a tendency to just fly out in one piece. I'm playing with different size choke tubes and amounts of shot. Much different than a real gun.