• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Speed issues with Fx wildcat mk3 .30 cal

I have not had my reg up that high so can’t compare. However 935 in a 30 caliber 45 grain slug is damn good for a stock airgun. Plenty for up to coyote size critters out to 100 yards. What is your goal for fps and why? Remember you will never match a .22 rim fire with a Wildcat. If you’re wanting 1000 fps I seriously doubt that any animal you shoot wont know the difference in that extra 65 fps. Have you tried the 45 grn. pellets out to 100 yards? Mine like them around 850 to 910 fps but I’m talking moa accuracy. Faster and still good for groundhog size critters but not if your one of those who have to think they can take ethical shots on squirrels or birds at 100 yards or more in the field.

When I got my maverick sniper .30, i noticed I could not set my 2nd reg past 130 bar without loosing velocity. I ended up getting a Huma tuning hammer spring and Huma hammer weight kit and then I was able to crank it up without issue
Ok thank you very much I was thinking about getting the fx slug power kit and going from there and seeing what happens.

Ok thank you very much I was thinking about getting the fx slug power kit and going from there and seeing what happens.
I think at the time when I was looking at them for my maverick .30, there wasn’t a slug power kit being offered for the .30 cal, so I just ordered the parts through Huma. The current .30 slug kit does not come with the heavier hammer spring. This is the setup I purchased through Huma: