• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

SPAW WEAPONS!

Always happy to hear of a good experience. Not all of us get lucky like that, so glad you did. I simply do not agree personally; and I preference that as my personally, not a generality. But I am just one person out of 100s. Sure "great shooter", but the customer service part and "good guy" not so much in my experience. But again one guy, and a few bad experiences, but hey, I will buy ammo from him and he will still sell it. But a rifle or a tune, no way - never. The one and only one thing that will ever stop me from giving another chance, even multiple chances is lack of honesty. When you lie and it happens for you so effortlessly, you are no longer in my rolodex. (and drum roll -post delete LMAO)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: pdxFrank
Ken has been great to me too. Only guy I buy my new rifles from now. My last Crown is the best shooting rifle I’ve owned, and he set it up exactly like I wanted. Only rifle I’ve owned that shot 18s as well as 25s on the same tune. I haven’t had to touch a setting on the FX rifles I’ve owned from him yet.

All my parts orders have been shipped fast too. Always been quick to respond to my questions as well, even when I didn’t buy something.

Reactions: SPAW