Spartan Javelin Lite Bipod

I have one that I use with my Leshiy 2. I bought it because I wanted to add some stability while keeping things light and simple. It has some nice features, like the use of magnets that hold the bipod in open and closed positions as well as the QD mount itself. The QD mount holds the bipod on nicely, but it fits more loosely than I'd prefer.. I'm sure it's fine hunting, but I would look elsewhere if you're planning to just plink and shoot paper.

IMG_0231.jpeg

@AirThayer, the looseness is in the qd-bipod interface. It's not horrible, but it's there. I wouldn't consider it to be stable enough for precision shooting (e.g. 30 yard challenge or long range), but that's not the purpose of this bipod. I think it'd be a good choice for a woods walker for those times when you want to quickly and easily add a bit of stability for your shots.

Reactions: AirThayer
I don't have this one, but I do have the Spartan Valhalla. So far I actually like it. It has the quick connect Spigot that I truely enjoy having. Only thing I'm not 100% crazy about it is the width of the base stance. Feels a little too narrow but functions as it is supposed to. Also has rubber feet that you can slip off/open to reveal leg spikes to use if needed.