Sparrows Caught Stealing…

Kills from 35 to 45 yards, off the back of my pickup truck, parked outside the building. Pathfinder XR, sending CPHPs… They don’t stand a chance. I was there to do some other work and was only pesting incidentally… Have to go back to do a little more work. Of course, I’m bringing the Pathfinder XR.

IMG_0915.jpeg

Luis, nicely done and the pathfinder is finding its way for sure. On a sparrow note, my fiancee grew up in Iran, and she asked me what were the "small pest birds" I was shooting, I said "sparrows', and she replied, "Oh we eat those from the part of Iran I am from and bbq them, so please bring them home and prepare them (future) for bbq." I gave her a full no, if my fiancee wants sparrow she can defeather them herself." At least she told me it was sparrow.

Reactions: L.Leon
Luis, nicely done and the pathfinder is finding its way for sure. On a sparrow note, my fiancee grew up in Iran, and she asked me what were the "small pest birds" I was shooting, I said "sparrows', and she replied, "Oh we eat those from the part of Iran I am from and bbq them, so please bring them home and prepare them (future) for bbq." I gave her a full no, if my fiancee wants sparrow she can defeather them herself." At least she told me it was sparrow.
You best do as your future wife request. Plucking a few sparrows for love…? Oh yeah! Congratulations on your engagement, am very happy for you…