SPA750 New features......got to see this!

This on their website: Sucker now has a multi-shot magazine, side lever, and a real silencer built in!!!! They have been listening to us.....

★ Adjustable back butt

★ With silencer

Side level , easy to operate

★ Adjustable trigger

★ 12 mm dovetail rail 

Consistent valve included

★ Magazine included

Compliments of:

Kindly 'Ol Uncle Hoot

As usual, you can't tell much from the add. 30 shots/40 shots, fill pressure. 

My pp700 had three different fill pressures listed. Very wide differences. Hard to know exactly what is right or wrong.

I would like to know what the air tube is made of. Not just the type, but grade. Acts more like ti when checking it out. But no where sure what it is.

Knife

Hi guys! Looks like a great gun! As shown in the above specs it won't have a suppressor built in but I'm guessing it'll have a threaded barrel like the PP700SA does that you can put one on the end.

It does have a regulator, which is great, hopefully one that they've fixed the creep issue on!
1f601.svg

Looking forward to getting these!

Haha I need one put me on the list 

http://www.china-airrifle.com/product/showproduct.php?lang=en&id=148

A website with pics and details...no word on price. Looks like it might be called the "GS-1250", or the "PP 750", per the web site. Both names are given.

Also, note the "12mm dovetail rail" for scopes/sights. Might want to order up some scope mounts to fit that rail. I used a 12 mm to Picatinny rail adapter for my 700 and that worked well! 

40 shots at 550 fps with 16 gr. 5.5/.22 caliber pellets.

Hoot

Wes, it might be a good idea to have a supply of either dove-tail rail to picatinny rail adapters in stock, or have some different diameters of dove-tail scope rings handy. It seems all the scopes/sights today are sold with picatinny rails. That would make it much easier to use the gun upon receipt, instead of waiting a week or two if you have to buy the adapter on-line.

Just a thought. I looked all over, and finally found the adapter on Ebay. They are not expensive, but very few stores around here carry them.

Yep, I have to use the utg adapters for my rainstorm. Not too many 30 and 35 mm scope rings in 11mm. Mostly Picatinny. 

The one thing I really like about the adapters is that they do not raise the scope higher. I like the scope as close to the bore as possible.

In fact, the latest red dot I picked up, an ADE 009 had a picatinny adapter on it. I milled it flat, and secured it to the 11 mm rail with screws. To make it ever lower, I milled a groove in the base to allow the dovetail to pass thru it rather than it ride on top of the rail.

Next step is to mill off the dove tail and slightly into the breech to make it even lower. With the original setup, I had to hold almost two inches over the top of a scorpion to hit it. Now, only 1/2" to no more than 3/4" if really close. Running out of scorpions. LOL

Mike

Reactions: Hepotter