SPA/Snowpeak M16A Length of Pull

here is a picture

IMG_20230504_130501.jpg

Thanks so much. I think that answers my question. I think my friend needs a pull length closer to 11" - 12". I'm hoping that I can find a tactical style stock and drop the M16A I have ordered into it, not only for the shorter pull length but also because I'm not a fan of wood stocks. I tend to scratch and ding wood up often.

Thanks so much. I think that answers my question. I think my friend needs a pull length closer to 11" - 12". I'm hoping that I can find a tactical style stock and drop the M16A I have ordered into it, not only for the shorter pull length but also because I'm not a fan of wood stocks. I tend to scratch and ding wood up often.
Wes @ airgunarcheryfun has them, seem to be out of stock but give him a call he may be able to help

Reactions: Dogowsky
Wes @ airgunarcheryfun has them, seem to be out of stock but give him a call he may be able to help

Exactly! ☺️
I told Wes last week that I'd be willing to prepay for one of those kits. Brian at Veradium Air is modifying a .22 cal for me. He holds that model in high regards and claims they can be very accurate. I hope his work exceeds his expectations and everything that he claimed it can do. HOWEVER......The ugly wood stock needs to go.

Exactly! ☺️
I told Wes last week that I'd be willing to prepay for one of those kits. Brian at Veradium Air is modifying a .22 cal for me. He holds that model in high regards and claims they can be very accurate. I hope his work exceeds his expectations and everything that he claimed it can do. HOWEVER......The ugly wood stock needs to go.
There is currently one tuned by him in the classifieds on here. Not sure what he charges to do it. The price compared to new is the only reason I have not tried to get it yet.

There is currently one tuned by him in the classifieds on here. Not sure what he charges to do it. The price compared to new is the only reason I have not tried to get it yet.
I won't disclose what he's charging me for the work that he recommended coupled with the few requests that I had. I'm not sure how many he's done but I hope he's charged me fairly and appropriately for the time he's putting into the mod. I'll sing his praises if the gun is all that he claimed that it would be during our discussions. If it's all that and more, I'll probably buy a second one especially if I can buy two of those tactical kits from Wes. I can handle a 14" pull length I think, but my friend needs 12" or possibly less. Seems like most of the guns she shoots are youth models, all but her Ruger AR, and of course the tactical stock makes it possible for her to manage. Otherwise, she came extremely close to buying a FX Wildcat yesterday. Hell of a starter gun if she goes there in the end. 🤣

Anybody happen to know the length of pull on an Artemis M16A? Curious if it will fit someone under 5' tall.
I too agree
The stock is hideous even at 50yrds
I've seen the tactical stock which is at a good price but always out of stock
It would and does completely change the look of the m16
Hopefully someone else starts making them as this gun will get popular
You could lop an inch or two off the butt you would never notice with that much wood" it must be one beech tree per gun lol

Reactions: IRBent