• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Spa PP800R

Fatmatic, I keep looking but I can’t find what caliber, weight pellet and what your speed goals are. I’ve had a PP800 regulated for years and mine is a .177. I turned it into a tiny rifle for my mom for when we have Pelletfest every year at my sisters. I had to play with my reg settings, shim the valve return spring and build a HDD for it. I also machined a LW barrel for it that’s close to the same length as the stocker. I also had to design a new trigger system to make it work as a rifle. It gets 60 shots at 650fps with 7.3 pellets.

88031B24-3263-494F-85AB-DF76B6D3AE16.jpeg

Fatmatic, I keep looking but I can’t find what caliber, weight pellet and what your speed goals are. I’ve had a PP800 regulated for years and mine is a .177. I turned it into a tiny rifle for my mom for when we have Pelletfest every year at my sisters. I had to play with my reg settings, shim the valve return spring and build a HDD for it. I also machined a LW barrel for it that’s close to the same length as the stocker. I also had to design a new trigger system to make it work as a rifle. It gets 60 shots at 650fps with 7.3 pellets.

View attachment 311732
Mine is a .22 and shooting the cphp 14.3. I’m not sure of the speed at which they are shooting but I’m only getting 10 shots per full full. 60 shots at 650 fps would be amazing albeit I know that’s with a .177 so even half that many shots would suffice

Reactions: ThomasT and EdinGa
I have a PP800R. Got it from Wes . Had him tune it to 35 shots at 500fps. Either his or my chronic is off but according to my chronic I’m getting about 540 fps plus or minus 10 fps. Boringly accurate at 25 yds Put a full Buckrail kit on it. I bought it as a winter replacement for my Chaser. Highly recommend the pistol and buying from Wes at Airgun Archery Fun in Canada. Shipping was reasonable and only took about a week to Maine. He shipped in 2 days from my order.
What Caliber?