Spa PP800R

I can’t find much info on this pistol but seems to be the same as a regular bandit just comes with a regulator. Anybody have one or know how to adjust the regulator? Right now I’m barely getting 10 shots from a full fill. Was wanting to lower the power and use as a plinker.
Hello @fatmatic

I ordered one last week and supposed too be delivered today and like you wish to have more information. Maybe something in the manual, if there is one.

ThomasT

I have a PP800R. Got it from Wes . Had him tune it to 35 shots at 500fps. Either his or my chronic is off but according to my chronic I’m getting about 540 fps plus or minus 10 fps. Boringly accurate at 25 yds Put a full Buckrail kit on it. I bought it as a winter replacement for my Chaser. Highly recommend the pistol and buying from Wes at Airgun Archery Fun in Canada. Shipping was reasonable and only took about a week to Maine. He shipped in 2 days from my order.

I have a PP800R. Got it from Wes . Had him tune it to 35 shots at 500fps. Either his or my chronic is off but according to my chronic I’m getting about 540 fps plus or minus 10 fps. Boringly accurate at 25 yds Put a full Buckrail kit on it. I bought it as a winter replacement for my Chaser. Highly recommend the pistol and buying from Wes at Airgun Archery Fun in Canada. Shipping was reasonable and only took about a week to Maine. He shipped in 2 days from my order.
That’s what I am looking to do with it since it’s only getting 10 maybe 12 shots off a full fill. I got the buckrail kit as well but unfortunately the stock tube keeps breaking off even though it slides in easily to the back of the gun. I don’t know what the deal is with that but one broke off while extending the butt stock and one broke while screwing it in.

Here's what I did to mine. 48 shots at 18 fpe.
48505.jpeg

I can’t find much info on this pistol but seems to be the same as a regular bandit just comes with a regulator. Anybody have one or know how to adjust the regulator? Right now I’m barely getting 10 shots from a full fill. Was wanting to lower the power and use as a plinker.
Hello @fatmatic

The pistol that I received is a Snowpeak 800R and I barely can get 8 shots out of a fill. I am doing a bit of research to see what adjustment can be done to improve the shot count. If that fails, I will simply remove the regulator.

ThomasT

Hello @fatmatic

The pistol that I received is a Snowpeak 800R and I barely can get 8 shots out of a fill. I am doing a bit of research to see what adjustment can be done to improve the shot count. If that fails, I will simply remove the regulator.

ThomasT
That may be the answer, keep me updated. I am rethinking this pistol, it doesnt really fit my needs unless I can get it adjusted

Reactions: ThomasT
Reactions: shawnlyndy