• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Spa M10 100fpe .22

DSC_0866.1608455847.JPG
IMG_20201220_111709_928.1608455869.jpg
IMG_20201220_111709_927.1608455869.jpg

Ready to rock 😎

Man, that action and barrel+ blinded by the light! Love it!

The pattern on the stock gives me the willies. Too many close calls with diamond backs here in central Tx. GRRRRR!!!! 

Almost stepped on ones head just stepping off the steps here at home. I was hovering my foot right over his head by about 6-7 inches. He never tried to bite, but scare the dickens out of me!

Of course, I shot him and fried him up. A Texan thing. LOL!

Knife 

Man, that action and barrel+ blinded by the light! Love it!

The pattern on the stock gives me the willies. Too many close calls with diamond backs here in central Tx. GRRRRR!!!! 

Almost stepped on ones head just stepping off the steps here at home. I was hovering my foot right over his head by about 6-7 inches. He never tried to bite, but scare the dickens out of me!

Of course, I shot him and fried him up. A Texan thing. LOL!

Knife

Haha! Did it taste good tho!? I used to have snakes for over 15years thats where the fantasy for the pattern comes from lol. But I assume snakes are type of animals that devide ppl some love some cant stand them.

DSC_0880.1608677373.JPG
DSC_0879.1608677399.JPG

Well that is weak point.. I had that issue after 50shots or so.. Its made too weak. You can email dirrectly to snowpeak airguns and ask for new it will cost you something and will mostlikely take months to ship but they atleast used to do that. But be warned I noticed on my trigger action that chinese tolerances are so horrible the replacement that I got didnt work so I had to make new one my self generally its so simple part you can make it at home with bit effort but remember to use steel.. I made first new one from aluminium and well let say it did wear out quickly. 

Well the thing that gets me upset is none of ur numbers match up and the fact you cant understand difference between cutting force that screws bolts etc are not really designed for and typhical holding force. There is no safety factory of 7x and 5mm 12.9bolt dosent hold for 1700kgs and all the other nonesense you are spitting out. That bolt have snapped in many ocasions as you can see from gta thread and spitting bullpoop like that might end up someone increasing power of M10/11 without doing anything to it and end result might relly easily be fatal head trauma. If you want to keep that bs going please start your own thread and keep it there.

Jiikuu..... You have a tendency to get upset rally quickly on this forum. You're obviously a pretty smart guy. The gun you built is great. I'm all about pushing a gun to it's limitations. So I commend you on the work you've done. But your responses can lack refinement sometimes. It's just an airgun forum. The guy was just asking you a question. He wasn't questioning your character. Deep breaths my friend....... Find your center. There's an old saying.... "No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care." I will seek the company of a humble dummy over an arrogant genius ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

That being said, thank you for your innovations and work making that rifle a slug slinging beast! The only trouble with NOE bullet molds is they are ALWAYS sold out of the airgun sized slugs. I called them once about some of the Bob's Boat Tails in .253. The guy said to call back in a month and see if they had them. I thought it was interesting that they don't have a "wait list" online. Maybe they do. But every time is "SOLD OUT" on their website, I don't even try to place an order.

Well the thing that gets me upset is none of ur numbers match up and the fact you cant understand difference between cutting force that screws bolts etc are not really designed for and typhical holding force. There is no safety factory of 7x and 5mm 12.9bolt dosent hold for 1700kgs and all the other nonesense you are spitting out. That bolt have snapped in many ocasions as you can see from gta thread and spitting bullpoop like that might end up someone increasing power of M10/11 without doing anything to it and end result might relly easily be fatal head trauma. If you want to keep that bs going please start your own thread and keep it there.

Jiikuu..... You have a tendency to get upset rally quickly on this forum. You're obviously a pretty smart guy. The gun you built is great. I'm all about pushing a gun to it's limitations. So I commend you on the work you've done. But your responses can lack refinement sometimes. It's just an airgun forum. The guy was just asking you a question. He wasn't questioning your character. Deep breaths my friend....... Find your center. There's an old saying.... "No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care." I will seek the company of a humble dummy over an arrogant genius ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

That being said, thank you for your innovations and work making that rifle a slug slinging beast! The only trouble with NOE bullet molds is they are ALWAYS sold out of the airgun sized slugs. I called them once about some of the Bob's Boat Tails in .253. The guy said to call back in a month and see if they had them. I thought it was interesting that they don't have a "wait list" online. Maybe they do. But every time is "SOLD OUT" on their website, I don't even try to place an order.

You are absolutely correct that I get mad really quickly. Alltho that only happens when someone is putting their or some other persons health on line. I take risks with HPA and these badly controlled pressure vessels really seriously. Other part of the truth tho is cultural difference. Im Finn and in here we dont really give pet talks or backtaps before going to subject. In here ppl say things dirrectly. My bad tho I could need filter sometimes but I just totally lose it when someone tries to argue that black is white and all that.

I dont consider my self smart or smarter than anyone else no and Im not arrogant one bit. But yes sadly I stick with truth and say how things are and try not to fix my own opinions on facts. Sometimes its succesful and sometimes not so much. I much rather argue and get mad and even rage rather than let anyone get injured without doing anything. Yes I agree most of the time its hell bad way to get message through. But hey I can say it loud and clear Im not perfect as human simple as that. I have many flaws and fast temper is being one.

Yeah man mold availability is bad.. I dont really get why they cant stock them since they clearly sell out everytime they get something made. I consider my self to be lucky knowing a guy who casts, collects them and have prettymuch every mold on every caliber so dont need to go through all that hassle to try to find bullet that shoots well while trying to get hands on damn molds. On the other hand you guys in US have pretty decent availability on comercial made slugs like NSA etc that costs like 3x here.

Cheers man have a nice day. 

I understand you're passion Jiikuu. I'm with you regarding saying something like it is. There's an old saying, "I can hurt you with the truth or I can kill you with a lie." I say things like they are, but I also think people deserve the benefit of the doubt. There's a time and a place to come in "gun's a blazing". But the older I get, the more I realize that the internet and social media is a black hole- a vortex that will suck the joy out of you if you let it. I'm 46 years old, and I'm a disabled veteran. I've seen and experienced things that have psychologically and emotionally stifled me. Life is too short to maintain regrets. I just share my ideas and opinions, and hope they benefit someone out there. I try not you be a cynic, but I fail occasionally. I admire your passion Jiikuu. There's nothing wrong with being passionate. Every great leader exudes passion.

I look forward to connecting with you on here. I love the work you did on your rifle. It's a beautiful beast. I assumed that in your part of the world, air rifles are limited to 12fpe. But maybe that's only in the UK. Correct me on this.... You have my permission.

Cheers back at you.

Thanks man. 😊

European gun laws and airgun laws are as complex as it can get and are fully controlled by each country in EU. Before 12/2015 it was zero control towards airguns in this country but after that they put out this .250 or larger bore diameter = strong airgun that needs to be registered in police system and need to apply for permit if you dont have any firearm lisences prehand. Stupid law as hell tho dosent really limit any of the power you can gain from airgun but limits caliber and is also questionable. You could in theory have 250/257 barrel =257cal airgun and as long as small caliber dosent exceed 250diameter its all fine but then you might have barrel with lose tolerances and had to register it. This on otherhand killed alot of custom big bore builds in here since now you need to do alot of paper work and apply for building or modification permit to build anything larger than that and at sametime it heavily reduced places where you can fire such a guns and seeing we are not allowed to hunt anything with an airgun at outdoors it also basicly means only place you can fire bigbore airgun is at shooting range. Alltho I think we are still lucky seeing most of the countrys in EU have limits way closer to that 12fpe and netherlands as far as im aware of is the only ffa country left in eu.

Trust me eventually they will fiqure this out even in US and put them under control. It only needs few cases of bad reputation or few policedepartment ppl who drive it forward (like in here) and it will sadly happen. Alltho I kinda agree that at point where we have 22cal airguns exceeding ballistics of 22lr but you need to lisence that 22lr and airgun is just toy dosent really make much sense.

Fun fact tho at 2015 before those law changes some ppl did try to get hunting with airguns to be allowed by law but they didnt allow it due "you never know how much energy you are getting" and we have minimium energy requirments for animals.. That alone kinda says ppl deciding dont even know or bother to allow such activities and if this goes like this we must be last generation to even have change to get PB.. Hatered towards guns by left side is unreal.. We have mandatory military service for all fit males due 1300km boarder with Russia and everyone get their 7.62x39 RK full auto but its only cool and allowed when you are wearing green and soon as you are civilian you automaticly become risk. 

IMG-20210811-WA0004.1628748282.jpeg

Upgraded spring forced mag and stiffened 15mm barrelend with 20mm carbonfiber so barrel is at 20mm whole lenght. Band on aircylinder needed to be fully redone since I didnt want it to touch barrel at all and its freefloating now. Slow and long progress but its getting there slowly. Next step might be fully redo upper to add some lenght so barrel connection would be more solid.Â