Tuning SPA/Artemis P10 P15 P35 tuning

I didn't see your post and a quick search didn't find it. What sort of issue are you having?
In case anybody else has a rifle which will not cock after you've been working on it, it is possible to install the two vertical braces which clamp the barrel to the air tube out of position which results in the gun not cocking. It is important that they be the same distance along the air tube and barrel as they arrive from the factory. It is a good idea to measure this distance for your gun and write it down somewhere you can find later before you do something like take the barrel out. I know this because I have mispositioned these pieces several times and then had to figure out what was going on. Fortunately I have 3 P35s so I could go measure another one.

No need for multi piece baffles systems. We have developed a single piece drop-in baffle or a screw-in baffle for both the P35's or Stoeger Bullshark's.
Where can I find out more info on the single piece drop in baffle?

Edit: Sorry should have read the whole post. Will contact Torquemaster on the GTA site.

Last edited:
1686302719512.png

It is advisable to remove those burrs around the transfer port. My P15 had them on the inside of the barrel also and they damaged the pellet when loading.

Reactions: Loff