South Bay CA area ranges for airguns 50-200 yd

Unfortunately, my "stroll thru the Internet" led me to mostly dead ends with closed sites and clubs that don't allow new members so far. Hence my post here... Somebody must know of a place I can shoot.

I don't understand.

The first one I call (Route 66) is open and accepts new shooters.

Since I don't know where you live, I used the Northrop Grumman plant as a starting point. It's about 1-1/2 hours away from that start point.

The second one...

And again...Angeles Shooting Range is open..! About 1 hour from N.G. parking lot.

My "search" seems to work.

If you want something in your backyard, can't help you. I don't think there is any. There used to be a range by LAX. Don't know if it's still open. Do a search...

Mike

Unfortunately, my "stroll thru the Internet" led me to mostly dead ends with closed sites and clubs that don't allow new members so far. Hence my post here... Somebody must know of a place I can shoot.

I don't understand.

The first one I call (Route 66) is open and accepts new shooters.

Since I don't know where you live, I used the Northrop Grumman plant as a starting point. It's about 1-1/2 hours away from that start point.

The second one...

And again...Angeles Shooting Range is open..! About 1 hour from N.G. parking lot.

My "search" seems to work.

If you want something in your backyard, can't help you. I don't think there is any. There used to be a range by LAX. Don't know if it's still open. Do a search...

Mike

He's asking about San Francisco Bay Area . . . the SoCal ranges you're mentioning are a bit of a drive for him (and me).

Mike, Thanks for your input. When I originally did my search there were a lot more closures in the Silicon Valley area. While things are not wide open, there do appear to be a couple of options and I think I'll be able to get in those two. I'd love to head up north to Diablo but it's a drive and a half. Would be fine for a match though. Appreciate your (and others') assistance.

As Motorhead said there is the Diablo Club at United Sportsmen complex just outside of Concord. About an hours drive from San Jose. It is not shutdown but very active. Wednesday mornings (9-12) is airguns only (and some Friday mornings). There are active airgun competitions on the weekends.

I would also check with the Sunnyvale Rod & Gun Club.