Source for hanging silhouette targets?

I was lucky enough to get a 4 silhouette spinner from Ben at steel plinkers before he stopped selling stuff. It is thicker steel than anything else, and I cannot find anything like it anymore, but it stands up to me 50ft/lbs huben at 50 yards.
To supplement it I hang the 3 paddle do-all spinners from the sides of trees at various ranges out back...got 50, 60, 80, and 100 yards...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08V8K5HLL

In the first picture is a redneck version of a 5th scale chicken swinger. You can pick these up from most target makers. The second picture has a pig swinger hanging in a tree with hay string. That was a favorite target because of the action when hit. But that tree blew down in a storm. A couple simple redneckish ideas. I shoot those 10th scale rams on the square tubing more than any target though

swinger.jpg

redneck pig.jpeg

Qualitytargets.com is what you want. Calvin is the most accomodating, responsive (as in FAST), and awesome businessman I've dealt with in recent and not-so-distant memory. PLUS, he'll build to your custom order.

Example-
BRS swinger.JPG

He's now made me three sets of 1/10 scale, NRA CORRECT silhouette swingers for my Benchrest silhouette matches; to my specifications including everything from the size and thicknesses of the silhouettes and stems they hang from, to every dimension of the frames, to be fully RIMFIRE capable. Result- in three seasons of my competitions only one chicken broke off its stem. Calvin fixed that for free.

Qualitytargets.com is what you want. Calvin is the most accomodating, responsive (as in FAST), and awesome businessman I've dealt with in recent and not-so-distant memory. PLUS, he'll build to your custom order.

Example-
View attachment 380328

He's now made me three sets of 1/10 scale, NRA CORRECT silhouette swingers for my Benchrest silhouette matches; to my specifications including everything from the size and thicknesses of the silhouettes and stems they hang from, to every dimension of the frames, to be fully RIMFIRE capable. Result- in three seasons of my competitions only one chicken broke off its stem. Calvin fixed that for free.
A guy can get a 120v fluxcore welder cheap and a few s sticks of smooth round / electric fence post and pipe nipples and self build all he wants of he got the store bought targets handy ..

https://www.harborfreight.com/flux-125-welder-57798.html.

The way my miller 250 sucks gas that great for quick small jobs as this would be instead of firing up that noisey thing everytime or hearing it running between tacking / welding and don't have to go drive in to buy $4 a gallon gas for it ..lol

A guy can get a 120v fluxcore welder cheap and a few s sticks of smooth round / electric fence post and pipe nipples and self build all he wants of he got the store bought targets handy ..

https://www.harborfreight.com/flux-125-welder-57798.html.

The way my miller 250 sucks gas that great for quick small jobs as this would be instead of firing up that noisey thing everytime or hearing it running between tacking / welding and don't have to go drive in to buy $4 a gallon gas for it ..lol
"The way my miller 250 sucks gas that great for quick small jobs as this would be instead of firing up that noisey thing everytime or hearing it running between tacking / welding and don't have to go drive in to buy $4 a gallon gas for it ..lol"

Three words... J B Weld.

Correction- Two initials, a word, and an emoji-

J B Weld :ROFLMAO:

"The way my miller 250 sucks gas that great for quick small jobs as this would be instead of firing up that noisey thing everytime or hearing it running between tacking / welding and don't have to go drive in to buy $4 a gallon gas for it ..lol"

Three words... J B Weld.

Correction- Two initials, a word, and an emoji-

J B Weld :ROFLMAO:
I guess if your not capable at welding it may as well 🥴. Some just cant figure it out i guess

My know your limits target has a conduit frame connected with fittings from target forge and swingers made of 1/2 inch mild steel rod from the hardware store with washers of various sizes welded on. I used up to 4 stacked washers to get to a reasonable thickness and welded them together. I used my 110V flux core welder and the welds are not pretty but none have failed. The 1/4 target is just a bare 1/4 rod. The 1/2 inch target is a 9/16 nut with the hole welded closed. I bent the 1/4 rod around a 3/4 water pipe which results in a circle with some clearance over 3/4 conduit. Spacers from PVC pipe keep the targets from bunching up. Very cheap and didn't take too long to make (but I am retired so I have time).