• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sortie sights on Avenger

These Sortie sights fit the Avenger perfectly. Ultra light weight set up (without the legs).
20230404_154356.jpg

The rear sight is 3mm higher above bore cl then the front sight. This is at 25% elevation on rear. Should work, haven't tested yet, rain. I didn't like these sights on the Sortie, seemed too large. These are excellent sights and they sight much better being further apart on the Avenger
I would be interested in your choice of these sites as opposed to a scope . Perhaps a fixed power 4X

I would be interested in your choice of these sites as opposed to a scope . Perhaps a fixed power 4X
I like scopes also. A favorite is the Tasco 4x32 airgun scope. Braced for high recoil springers, comes with recoil proof rings. Nice and clear $55- +-. Iron sights are my favorite. Try an Appleseed shoot, it's designed for 10/22's, but a gauntlet or Avenger works. Iron sights on the Army down and dirty range targets. I like the illuminated Bug Buster also

I have a Vortex Spitfire mounted on the Avenger rifle. It is performing well enough. BUT, I like the look of the Sortie sights. I've been looking for a front picatinny/barrel band to mount magpul sights and finding nothing. AND now sadly, Hatsan doesn't appear to offer the Sorties as a separate purchase on their sites "parts" page. I can see them being a great option for my usage. Just not enough to have to buy the whole pistol to acquire them.