• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sooooo Cat poop attracts critters šŸ˜³

Long story short my daughter has a cat and sat some bagged up cat poop and piss I guess in a bag outside her door and forgot about it. She said her cat woke her up hissing at the door and when she looked there were about 5 or 6 possums and rats fighting over the bag. She said one night she sat the bag inside the door to take out in the am and rats literally were chewing at the door for hoursĀ trying to get to the bag. That is very interesting for baiting if you get where I'm going!?Ā 

1598069753_18608199215f409bf92cf707.73775995.jpeg

One time it rained in Arizona and we had weeds galore. My wife and I were cleaning the fence line. I was running a string trimmer in tall weeds. I saw it but couldnā€™t stop fast enough. A fresh pile of dog ____. The string hit the turds and the ____ flew I shut off the motor as my wife looked up I had it all down the side of my face. I as her to grab a rag, then told her in a surprised voice, ā€œThat doesn't taste as bad as I thought it wouldā€Ā 

But I didn't know critters would raid the bags of poop!

One time it rained in Arizona and we had weeds galore. My wife and I were cleaning the fence line. I was running a string trimmer in tall weeds. I saw it but couldnā€™t stop fast enough. A fresh pile of dog ____. The string hit the turds and the ____ flew I shut off the motor as my wife looked up I had it all down the side of my face. I as her to grab a rag, then told her in a surprised voice, ā€œThat doesn't taste as bad as I thought it wouldā€Ā 

But I didn't know critters would raid the bags of poop!

Lol poop happens right?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ awesome story man thanks