Soooo, today I feel like it's Christmas.

Sometimes it's the simple things in life that just make a guy smile... New pair of boots, new airgun, new truck, or a nice set of... (This is a family show, so use your imagination.) 😂

I've been looking for a couple extra mags for my Vulcan .22 and Vulcan .25.

They always seem to be out of stock. Well... I found em in the UK. Yay!

I bought 6 total, 3 .22 and 3 .25.

Price, 6 mags for what I'd pay for 3 here in the States. If I can find em. Nice!

It's the little things that make it worth while.

20230502_164412.jpg

Just thought I'd share. I dunno why... Because I can. 😁

Cheers,

K9

nice find , makes me wonder if Ebay prices in other countries are a bit more realistic than here in USA ?
For the most part, in my opinion, here in the States, anything PCP airgun is gouged and over priced. Even used, folks want premium dollar. Makes no sense to me..
If it says, BOAT/MARINE, PCP, Emergency/Rescue... You're going to pay premium here in the States.

K9air, do you have a Vulcan 1, or a Vulcan 3? I just asked the seller if his mags would work in the V3 and he said no.

Thanks
Sleeper
AGT changed the mags starting with the Vulcan 2 so these Gen1 mags will only work with the original Vulcan. The newer mags are higher capacity and better built but are impossible to tell how many shots you have remaining because they sit completely flush on both sides when inserted in the action. I could remember the exact details of the Vulcan 1 so I did a quick search and stumbled upon an old post I made about 5 years ago when I got my Vulcan 2 here:

Reactions: K9Air
nice find , makes me wonder if Ebay prices in other countries are a bit more realistic than here in USA ?
For the most part, in my opinion, here in the States, anything PCP airgun is gouged and over priced. Even used, folks want premium dollar. Makes no sense to me..
If it says, BOAT/MARINE, PCP, Emergency/Rescue... You're going to pay premium here in the States.
eBay doesn't set the prices...it's the genius individual sellers that decide to set that prices at higher than retail, which I find hard to comprehend. When COVID first hit and everyone was forced to work from home, there was suddenly a huge demand and low supply of webcams for Zoom meetings so they were selling for 2x-3x MSRP. That, I get because it was an unusual situation. Trying to sell a used Impact for $3000+ that you can readily get new from reputable retailers for a grand less (or even half price here on the Classifieds) just makes zero sense.

• Love
Reactions: K9Air
eBay doesn't set the prices...it's the genius individual sellers that decide to set that prices at higher than retail, which I find hard to comprehend. When COVID first hit and everyone was forced to work from home, there was suddenly a huge demand and low supply of webcams for Zoom meetings so they were selling for 2x-3x MSRP. That, I get because it was an unusual situation. Trying to sell a used Impact for $3000+ that you can readily get new from reputable retailers for a grand less (or even half price here on the Classifieds) just makes zero sense.
Exactly!

AGT changed the mags starting with the Vulcan 2 so these Gen1 mags will only work with the original Vulcan. The newer mags are higher capacity and better built but are impossible to tell how many shots you have remaining because they sit completely flush on both sides when inserted in the action. I could remember the exact details of the Vulcan 1 so I did a quick search and stumbled upon an old post I made about 5 years ago when I got my Vulcan 2 here:

So many overlook AGT airguns. Their loss, our gain. 😁