Soooo Im in Walmart...

And I see they are getting some pellets back on the shelf but I see that Crosman was having a bad day.

20210707_143358.1625712185.jpg

LOL thats right! Maybe they are sabots!, they were selling them as the .22 Piranhas about 10 bucks for 400...if they were the 500 count hollow points for the typical 6 dollars and change, I probably would have bought them just to send them to crosman and see what they think? LOL anyway the actual .22s shoot pretty darn good in my Blitz with the 8lb + trigger pull....ah heck whose kidding who here, who actually shoots a blitz for a group? its 21 pellets as fast as you can say "zipper"

Hi Made In The UK, I found those in a South Carolina Walmart , where did you find yours? Might not be a small isolated shipping event. Im not beating up on Crosman here, I love my Armada and their pellets too, even if I have to look at the package just a few seconds more nowadays!

I found them in my local Walmart in New Milford CT. DEFINITELY not an isolated problem!!

Previous thread. If you go the last post you'll see the OP got a response and a replacement tin from Crosman.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/what-wrong-with-this-picture/

Thanks didnt see that! I see, he started it in May...poor ol Crosman must have really pumped them out like that with me finding one in July! I should have bought every mix up I could find. When they ban road gravel one day because it can be thrown I might have something worth a few cents more! Or, get busted by environmental police for owning lead which is some kind of half life from when the world was forming eons ago and contributed to global warming!