Sooo... if I wanna just blast away...

I would head over to the Marauder forum and research "power tuning". There is also lots a video on You-tube. I would recommend to do a little research before you begin. Many have led the way for you. With a power tune on a stock Armada you may only get 8 shots per fill; I personally want more shots. You could try what you want and see just what is does. There is a balance between all three. 

The armada/marauder is a relatively simple, but limited PCP in its stock form. Adjusting the TP will require drilling or aftermarket parts, but everything else shouldn't need an investment. The big problem with tuning your gun to have max power is that it's just not going to be in harmony. You'll be wasting a lot of air with each shot without gaining that much power and will be making the gun louder. I'm not against high-power tunes by any means, but this is sounding like an inefficient build. You may want to consider aftermarket parts if you're looking for a way for more accuracy or shots to come with the power.

Here's AEAC's video on tuning:

There are many things you can do for your armada. I'm pretty sure all internals are same as marauder. But if you get a WAR valve it comes with larger TP and you can get the mds set up from WAR as well. When I did this to my marauder I went from a tune that had no curve and just fell off after first shot from 920fps down to 850 over 10 shots which was very wasteful and not of much use. Once I installed those parts I could get 21 shots at 930 fps as a high and 915 as a low. Much better and I could crank up the power past 1000fps but it was wildly inaccurate. Oh yeah, this was all using the jsb king 25.39grain. There is a cothran valve for marauder to which I've seen guys getting 100fpe out of there marauders. Hope this helps!