Sometimes less is more...

Here's the most recent listing for a USED one that already sold.

Nothing else in this category at $260 with BDC reticle coming from Leupold on Ebay.

Screenshot_2021-03-20-22-32-472.1616315706.png

I'm not too lazy to save money.

I'm just too lazy to earn money thats all.

I recently bought the Leupold VX Freedom Rimfire BDC 3-9x40 (NO AO) Leupold told me all their scopes can withstand magnum springers per phone call inquiry. $199 if you shop smart or $299 if you just 2 lazy to price shop. 

They are worth the $299 just too lazy to look 4 deals price IMHO. Actually worth a lot more based on how bright and clear it is compared to ANY Chinese made scope at ANY price. Don't worry most PPL are really too lazy even care to save money. They pay a lot more for crappy popular branded overpriced Chinese made scopes paying full MAP retail every day believe it or not just to sleep better who are too tunnel vision to want or even care to look for cheaper better options.

It's clear at 8-10 yards at 3x - 4x and clear at 9x at 25 yards and beyond. It's pretty ridiculous how bright and clear this one is for only $184.99 sale net price it's nicer than a lot of sub $1200 scopes (Glasswise).

I posted a heads up high end optics deal good till end of March b4 that discounted this Leupold even cheaper b4 it got sold out dunno if it's restocked hadn't checked.

I believe all regular priced Leupolds and other high end brands at least 12% - 13% off regular price and in house sale prices were pretty good.

I like it better than my more expensive EFR Freedom 3-9x33 because it has a useable BDC on the much cheaper NON AO Rimfire model.

Screenshot_2021-02-16-10-56-18.1616313296.png
Screenshot_2021-02-16-10-56-55.1616313296.png

There should be a "Best Price" sub-forum and Odoyle the moderator

I wish I would have seen this before I ordered my FX-1 4X28 😞

☝ Not likely possible, .Im not a paid sponsored member nor receive free items to push like some other members here who at least get them half price to push.

I push what I push for free and best deals cheapest prices motivates me best value best bang 4 the buck.

It's very rare if I push anything selling for MAP retail price. Exception of a Zeiss Conquest and Tract Torics they are worth it.

I dont even push favorite Match and Nightforce scopes since they simply don't have enough value for the money spent buy them only if you have money to blow since they are really great but not 4 the money not at all plus March brand not lifetime warranty. 

I have to be an IDIOT paying so much for scopes that don't even have LIFETIME WARRANTIES.

Guess I'm still human eh-?

@MP44- the FXI 4x28 is the better choice IMO. They are the same price new, $299. If you wait for a sale maybe a hundred less, but the 4x28 is not commonly stocked in most places, and less likely to go on sale. Unless you’re willing to settle for a blemish. Which might not have anything wrong with it that you would notice.

I just paid $260 shipped ( I thought that was a good deal ) for the same scope with the same item # and here it is listed for $199 ( I guess shipping is extra )

https://www.sportoptics.com/leupold-fx-i-rifle-scope-58680.html

ETA: I purchased it to go on my HK300 but I think I might put the little 4X28 on my FWB 124D and wait for the Leupold 3-9X40 to be back in stock and put that on the HK.

@MP44- the FXI 4x28 is the better choice IMO. They are the same price new, $299. If you wait for a sale maybe a hundred less, but the 4x28 is not commonly stocked in most places, and less likely to go on sale. Unless you’re willing to settle for a blemish. Which might not have anything wrong with it that you would notice.

I just paid $260 shipped ( I thought that was a good deal ) for the same scope with the same item # and here it is listed for $199 ( I guess shipping is extra )

ETA: I purchased it to go on my HK300 but I think I might put the little 4X28 on my FWB 124D and wait for the Leupold 3-9X40 to be back in stock and put that on the HK.

Just hit follow then you won't miss any of my heads up.

No matter everyone knows it's me already no need to tell people try not to follow me any more.

Just hit follow then you won't miss any of my heads up.

No matter everyone knows it's me already no need to tell people try not to follow me any more.

ok. Following.