• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sometimes it's the little things.

Sometimes it's just really hard to find that one bit. I've had multiple scenarios like this. Serch high and low. Manage to get the last one, or find the last place they can be had. Always feels good.

Been looking on and off for 2 maybe 3 years for this piece. Could not find it anywhere. My whole rifle fell one day on the end of my scope upside down, and damaged the anti-glare device on it. Bent it all out of whack. Scope never looked right without it. Plus it helps to not spook game. Finally found one, but had to use a shipping service since the retailer only ships to the UK. Not bad all in all. I've used this service before for other airgun bits. Would recommend.

Untitled.png

66710861_10157247865869034_4880319704347967488_n.jpg

Had the same sort of thing happen last week. I've been looking for rotary magazines for an out of production Daisy 617X C02 pistol for years now. Lo and behold, while looking for something totally unrelated, I discover PA carries them. It's a fun inexpensive plinker that had just one negative for me, no spare mags. They showed up the other day. Now that I've determined that they do indeed fit and work in my gun, I've got two more packs on the way.

DSC00008 copy 2.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
Sometimes it's just really hard to find that one bit. I've had multiple scenarios like this. Serch high and low. Manage to get the last one, or find the last place they can be had. Always feels good.

Been looking on and off for 2 maybe 3 years for this piece. Could not find it anywhere. My whole rifle fell one day on the end of my scope upside down, and damaged the anti-glare device on it. Bent it all out of whack. Scope never looked right without it. Plus it helps to not spook game. Finally found one, but had to use a shipping service since the retailer only ships to the UK. Not bad all in all. I've used this service before for other airgun bits. Would recommend.

View attachment 394639

View attachment 394641
Nice, looks good!