Something new from Arken

I was very lucky and was able to get the hittac version before the arken take over I have been testing it for a bit now so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

20231026_002708.jpg

Reactions: L.Leon
I was very lucky and was able to get the hittac version before the arken take over I have been testing it for a bit now so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

View attachment 410194
Ok, let's start with battery life, then the reticles, Arken seems to, in their normal fashion, leave out little details on their web site. Oh, I've bitten the slug on one, be ordering a new gun for it next year, a belated Christmas present to me.

Ok, let's start with battery life, then the reticles, Arken seems to, in their normal fashion, leave out little details on their web site. Oh, I've bitten the slug on one, be ordering a new gun for it next year, a belated Christmas present to me.
I am going to try and start doing a write up on it. But when your not using the ir so day use battery life is doing well but I wouldn't say the quoted 8hrs they say. It likes a bright ir to crisp up the image and doing that drains quickly I was getting a put 1hr 30min so a few options I would recommend is having a few spared for a session, using a power bank, or using a after market light is my last option becuase I really liked the size of everything built in.

Wow! I am super tempted by this one. Visited the site and it looks to be a solid unit. Seriously in lust at the moment, putting one atop my second Atomic is really appealing to me.
I just watched a few YouTube reviews of this scope. I have a pardnv008, but I'm thinking about getting one of these too seems very compact and functional!

I am going to try and start doing a write up on it. But when your not using the ir so day use battery life is doing well but I wouldn't say the quoted 8hrs they say. It likes a bright ir to crisp up the image and doing that drains quickly I was getting a put 1hr 30min so a few options I would recommend is having a few spared for a session, using a power bank, or using a after market light is my last option becuase I really liked the size of everything built in.
I've got 'several' 9900 mAh batteries for my PARD so I'm covered there. Odds on me using the IR are close to zero currently. How about the reticles?

Does anyone know if there is an update to the Zulus, I still hate the reticle being so small. Oh it turns out that the Brits can get 35 MOA mounts.
I concur, like everything about the unit excepting the reticles. They are simply too small and too thin for practical use at night or day. Last night I passed on a shot on a mouse at 40 yards because of it. The reticles are nice and sharp on my tablet, but not on the viewscreen. Am hoping this is addressed through a firmware update.

Reactions: HogKiller
I concur, like everything about the unit excepting the reticles. They are simply too small and too thin for practical use at night or day. Last night I passed on a shot on a mouse at 40 yards because of it. The reticles are nice and sharp on my tablet, but not on the viewscreen. Am hoping this is addressed through a firmware update.
The reticle is acting like a SFP not a FFP, I don't care which, they do but make them larger, they can do FFP easily. It's just math and some algorithms. I'm sighting in at 25 yards 20x and can barely see the reticle. I STILL can't get it to lock on the scope to see it on my phone, pressed the power button briefly and...it shut off. Pesky learning curve.

Reactions: L.Leon