Something new from Arken

I saw it and it looks interesting and is pretty well priced, I think, in todays market. It I understood the description it uses throw away batteries, however, which I do not like. Much prefer rechargable. Higher initial cost but lower operating cost. I also am not sure I understood the rangefinder feature but it seems it will calculate your drop for you but send it to your cell phone. I have not seen that before but I would much prefer if it made a correction in the crosshairs so I can just push a button to range, wait a second or so and shoot. I don't want to have to pull out my phone to get the data and then dial or use mil dots to hold off. This kind of scope seems to be in a fairly rapid evolution so I'm hoping somebody has one with all my preferences addressed at a good price point in the next few years. Night vision seems to be on all of them but it is not very important to me. I would readily give it up to get rechargable batteries and the range finding result incorporated in the crosshairs. Or just a lower price.

Reactions: Nattboy
Great! Please report back on how you like it!
I forgot to mention that scope as well as some other ones are still 25% off. I hope you got the discount.
Yes I did get that sweet 25% discount and do intend post up my experiences with it. Will be definitely pesting with it…

This is weird...

Arken optics usa has the ZHD520 priced at $649.99 without the 25% discount.

Arken ootics (not usa) has the ZHD520 (same model) listed for $499.99

same with the epl4 version (around 100dls less in the not USA site.)

Maybe that is why arken optics USA always has the 25% discount?

but i can't figure out how to add products to my cart in the not USA arken optics site... any one else with this problem?

Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 17.25.59.png

Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 17.25.46.png