Snowpeak Something magical happened today... M60B a sleeper?

The criticism you received wasn't because you created a post comparing low end to high end. The criticism was for the manner in which you did it. Your tone was a tough pill to swallow. You didn't want to discuss it, you were looking for a fight. And you got one.
Each person interprets the opinion of others in their own way, generally every time I make a post I always present irrefutable evidence to reaffirm my statements. However, apparently this is somehow not to the liking of some people, perhaps because they simply find themselves unable to refute my arguments so it’s understandable.

For me the twang is very noticeable especially after shooting my Impact. I know they are built differently but it would be nice to at least quiet down the vibration. Other than that, this gun is fun to shoot.
You’re right, apparently this airguns are built differently since I don’t hear this twang noise you are referring to on any of my rifles.

I didn't hear any twang other than rooster calling, lol.
The rooster and birds heard in this video belong to my closest neighbor. Many of the houses in our area are not fenced, so the animals hang around the neighborhood yards. This is how people live in the countryside on our island, we share everything exept our wives Jajajaja 😂🤣😁.

• Haha
Reactions: Perle
LOL, good to know that not everything is shared on your island.

I will post on a new thread tomorrow about the bipod rail extension solution I came up with for the M60B. I was looking for one online but the only item available is the Saber Tactical rail extension. But it is too short for my liking and the price is high as well. So, I did some research online and found a couple of items that I thought would work with the idea I have. All the parts came today so I began the modification.

Well, I got it to work and now my M60B has a 9" rail extension for my new V9 bipod (knock off Accutac). I still have to do one more craft work so that my FX Chrony can be mounted to the bottom as well.

Stay tuned...

Reactions: Ray_PR
Here is the finished product without the FX Chorny attachment.

M60B-with-rail-extension-small.jpg

Reactions: Ray_PR
Yesterday I received this carbon fiber tripod to used exclusively to hunt all the iguanas that pass through my backyard along with my others more powerful Avenge-X .25 cal rifles with the FX Atomics 26.6 grains hunting pellets. I want to avoid another embarrassment like the one I went through the last time with my other first gen Avenger .22 cal shooting with the lightweight crosman ultra domes 14.13 grains pellets. In that occasion I had to shot the iguana six times directly to her head and one of them to her eye to finally put her to sleep, since they have a extremely hard skin. From now on I will use my two .22 airguns for plinking only and my other two .25 cal exclusively for hunting.

View attachment 437770

View attachment 437771

View attachment 437772

One ugly gun the avenger x

I'm glad you're getting great results with your Snowpeak M60B. Ironically, I received a lot of criticism for having created a post where I compared one of my second gen made in China Air Venturi Avenge-X .25 cal vs others high-end much more expensive airguns like the FX impact M3, the BRK Ghost, the AGT Uragan and Daystate red wolf, however, this statements just proved me right. But unfortunately many people still continue to underestimate the incredible precision and accuracy several of this airguns have simply because they associate their low cost with a low quality product when the reality is different...😉.

WOW!!! And almost like magic Ray changes the entire thread from a polite conversation about the Snow peak M60B and makes it about him, an issue that was defused, and his Avenge guns. Then we are treated to the ubiquitous photos of his guns in a very pleasant setting and then throws in the fact that his magic guns do not twang.
At some point one has to wonder about your motives here.

WOW!!! And almost like magic Ray changes the entire thread from a polite conversation about the Snow peak M60B and makes it about him, an issue that was defused, and his Avenge guns. Then we are treated to the ubiquitous photos of his guns in a very pleasant setting and then throws in the fact that his magic guns do not twang.
At some point one has to wonder about your motives here.
It’s clear he is a person that gets his way far far to often. Big fish/little pond

3 guys talk about Ray,,, everyone else is talking airguns,,, I don't need another entry level gun but dang, that is less than the SPA P15 I got on the original shipment of those to Arkansas, as I paid something like $550 for it and needed to rebarrel that piece of junk barrel,,, temptations, must resist,,, errrrr
you know in advanced, you will want the Carm magazines, SPA mags lack Quality, in my stuckup opinion
he needs to make some in 25 cal

3 guys talk about Ray,,, everyone else is talking airguns,,, I don't need another entry level gun but dang, that is less than the SPA P15 I got on the original shipment of those to Arkansas, as I paid something like $550 for it and needed to rebarrel that piece of junk barrel,,, temptations, must resist,,, errrrr
you know in advanced, you will want the Carm magazines, SPA mags lack Quality, in my stuckup opinion
he needs to make some in 25 cal
I love the m60b. I think it’s a winner ……. I just grabbed a p35 — BullShark and it kicks ass and looks fantastic doing it