• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. Airgun moderators that are permanently affixed to an airgun will be allowed. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Leshiy 2 .30 cal

Classified Status
NLA

Maudy1976

Jul 15, 2017
Hawaii, United States
for sale is my 30 cal python cowboy edition edgun . Scope and rings ,and flashlight/lazer and magnetic bipod mount is not included in price . Everything else shown is included . Fill probe will also be included (not pictured) . This rifle is in like new condition. Only has a few tins (150 count) of pellets sent through it . No longer have a place to shoot so I’m letting it go to a good home . This is a awesome rifle and fun to shoot . I bought this rifle last year from edgun west . Brand new from dealer sells for 2900 . I’m pricing to sell at 2200 shipped . If wanting to use PayPal goods and services add on appropriate percentage to cover fees . Also will except 2200 in Ethereum sent to MM wallet if you’re into crypto . Save 700dollars off the ultimate Airgun! My loss your gain . If unable to send messages via forum interested interested parties can shoot me a text to 808-829-7114 . Also selling sightmark wraith night scope and edgun lelya 20 caliber if you search my post

View attachment 272042

View attachment 272043

View attachment 272044

Last edited: