• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Someone shot, consistently, at over half a mile 905yds with a pcp

"Ronin001"
"Windmeister"I asked about BC if his
.257 bullet. He said he shot it over 2 chrony's at 50yds. And worked out the BC too 0.320

I been talking with him and he sent me a correction for the 50 yards BC at .361
Carl also stated that "past 400 yards that is was more trial by error". BC changed too much and calculations/charts just did not work out at the range.
That is why I did not use charts but as best I could used the actual data albeit rubbery. He could check my calculation for moa sight elevation by zeroing for 100 yd anraising his sight the number of moa which I indicated for that range. He may not be interested of course. ... regards, Harry.

"ztirffritz"If you look at his YouTube channel you'll see that his last shooting session for the year he hit 1065 yards I believe.
Saw this too. He had a bunch of trouble with this one for holdover reasons, but once they figured out he was 20ft low they got it dialed right at the end. Pretty impressive stuff without a doubt!