• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Somebody is shooting Skout

I sure hope these rigs don't end up being POS soon out of the gate. $3000+ is alot to swallow if they're not dependable. No one knows if they will be or not.
Me too! I think it’s a pretty big gamble, to buy something this pricey on faith alone. I’m wishing the best for all involved.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
The Epoch Scout looks like a very good pcp air rifle. However, FX looks like a great PCP rifle maker too. However, when I look at the used PCP airguns for sale, the majority of them are Fx guns.
See for yourself at Aigun Warriors website classified. I see many Edguns too. This is what happens when a PCP rifle is hyped-up and talked about like it's the most amazing rifle ever made! Well, 1 year later, all the complaints come in from people who regret spending 3 thousand$$$ dollars on that "game-changing PCP".

As would be expected, higher pressure settings result in MORE power and LOWER noise .... IMO a very cool serious .. tho large PCP air rifle.
While .30 cal is in cruise power at @ 90 fpe, until such time as we get to shoot the lessor calibers and witness first hand what this unique valving can deliver ?
It is/was a worthwhile investment based on the quality of build and a very probable success in the market with huge expansion of caliber potential.

p.jpg

Reactions: darylm