Some suggestions on deciding which first PCP

B33 - that looks plenty sufficient for me. I would be very pleased with that. What caliber? I ordered the .22 due to proximity of neighbors in my pest control area. My son's .25 FX does a lot at 100, but I just don't desire that right now. Plenty of rimfires and fast, small centerfires in my safe for that type of work...

I may want to pursue the longer ranges and larger calibers in the future, but right now, I want to get used to the pcp world. 

AK grip doesn't bother me. I have plenty spares as far as grips and stocks go. I am wondering if the false "buffer tube" that the stock fits on is of the Milspec or Commercial diameter. I will likely swap it out with a Magpul with adjustable cheek rest.

AOA said they probably wouldn't ship till today or tomorrow as they were behind a few days in pre-testing the new sales before shipment.

Thanks you guys. I'm taking it all in. 

Fx impact for me . 22 knockouts 955 fps 
20210912_075908.1644679119.jpg

What kind of birds are they. They look like small raptors?

Qual.

@trompis, wow you really had bad luck with yours... And in ten days you had a slew of problems? Where are all the other such posts? One outlier doesn't prove a thing. Destroyed your Sumo, leaky regulator, not one, but three bad mags? Cheap hammer spring adjustmemt? Seems like things went downhill fast. Sounds like there was some user induced issues in there also. How did it actually destroy that Sumo, how is that even possible? I regularly used three different magazines. Zero issues. Shot it with or without a moderator attached. The reg is been holding the set point for 29 months. I guess I just got lucky with my two Brococks, and the rest are junk? I have to admit I don't tinker around with mind. Just shoot them, that's it, from out the box until the present. Not pushing the brand, just countering false narratives.

probably a bad pellet mate.i would say it was a friday afternoon riffle but all the mags i got for it became misaligned after a few shots made me not want one of those again. i have my air arms s510 xtra FAC for quite a while now the poor thing went through hell and back but it still shoots the same as the day i got it

Doesn't sound like a false narrative.