• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Some serious accuracy...

I shot the two, five shot groups consecutively on Friday, Christmas Day. The second group is my 40 yard zero, the first group was 4 clicks up from that. On Sunday before heading out to do some ratting I took one shot at my 40 yard target to confirm zero. After bagging four rats at the dairy two at 43 yards and two at 20 yards. I still had a pellet loaded and needed to shoot it off when I got home. Last shot of the evening, my target, 40 yards in the dark with red light attached, bipod, left hand as rear rest... same hole as first hole of the day. Bantam Sniper HR, JSB Exact Jumbo 18s @ 875 fps.

336DB260-98C7-4DF1-BE3A-A48DAC2B58E4.1609110293.jpeg

L.Leon,

Awesome shooting! Nice to see a post showing a gun's reliable and CONSISTENT accuracy over time(as opposed to just one tight group at ... yards). I've seen your posts over the past year and your Brocock is definitely a very consistently accurate gun in your hands. Just curious about what volume of pellets you shoot and often you clean the barrel.

L.Leon,

Awesome shooting! Nice to see a post showing a gun's reliable and CONSISTENT accuracy over time(as opposed to just one tight group at ... yards). I've seen your posts over the past year and your Brocock is definitely a very consistently accurate gun in your hands. Just curious about what volume of pellets you shoot and often you clean the barrel.

Thanks... I purchased the Bantam Sniper HR September 2019. I have shot at least twenty tins of pellets since and counting. I do a lot of plinking Spring through Fall. Am lucky in that I can shoot out to 100 yards and beyond on my property. As for barrel cleaning? I do that when I notice my accuracy degrading. For instance I’ll get three shots nice and tight and then two tight ones off to the side. A small group, but not all in one cluster, that is typically my cue to clean the barrel. My Compatto my first Brocock is as accurate and was what led me to the Bantam.