Some pics of the Giveaway items.

Attached are a few pics of some of the items that i got from the Air Venturi Giveaway. I just got the last of the things in and will post more pics and videos soon. Thanks again to all sponsor's that donated the great stuff, as well as Michael for putting the whole Giveaway together. We all look forward to future Giveaways. I feel that "this" is also a great reason that AirGun Nation requires "new" members to have so many posts in a given time period. Imagine how we would have ALL felt if someone just got on the forum to enter the Giveaways, and WON!!!! That wouldn't be fair to those of us that get on here dailey and contribute to the Sponsors and other people of "this" community.

Attached are a few pics of some of the items that i got from the Air Venturi Giveaway. I just got the last of the things in and will post more pics and videos soon. Thanks again to all sponsor's that donated the great stuff, as well as Michael for putting the whole Giveaway together. We all look forward to future Giveaways. I feel that "this" is also a great reason that AirGun Nation requires "new" members to have so many posts in a given time period. Imagine how we would have ALL felt if someone just got on the forum to enter the Giveaways, and WON!!!! That wouldn't be fair to those of us that get on here dailey and contribute to the Sponsors and other people of "this" community.

Well it doesn't take a month to get ten posts in... so if you run the "game" for a month there is no reason a brand spanking new member who joined just for the chance to win something couldn't actually win something. That seems fair enough to me.

Wow, quite the haul!

Agreed on the qualifications. It's really not much to ask.

DUDE THIS LOOK SO FREAKING COOL!

Well it doesn't take a month to get ten posts in... so if you run the "game" for a month there is no reason a brand spanking new member who joined just for the chance to win something couldn't actually win something. That seems fair enough to me.
Except he joined over 2 years before you, he just doesn't post that much

Reactions: OldSpook