• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Some little progress for a slug in the .25 Uragan

Nothing against other makers, and I've tried several, but I received some Griffin slugs yesterday and they seem to work with my mags and barrel quite well.

I've been looking for long range accuracy on target, not hunting. Still lots to test.

Quickly, my 1st 10 shots (of each) the 28g and the 29g were from an uncleaned barrel and into a dirt berm, I'll hang targets when I don't need to walk through ankle deep water at 75 and 100y. Other brands just didn't get along with my gun even after resizing but these (in both 28g and 29g are doing great at 75 according to the dirt berm. I still have to try the 30g. 

Best I can tell from the dirt berm (with a bipod only, no other support) is under an inch at 75y. Might not sound great but that's so much better than all me previous tests. 

Looks like rain for a couple more days but I'll hang targets and test all three weights I have soon.

Just wanted to toss this out there since I've replied to 5 or 6 questions saying that nothing I've tried has worked out well. 

If interested, check back in a few days.