• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories Some leshiy2 accessories(drop the price)

Classified Status
WTS

selers

Jul 27, 2023
Chino hills, CA, USA
Hello, everyone! I purchased a variety of accessories for the Leshiy 2, including the barrel, handguard, moderator, and shroud. Finally, I just decided on the appearance of my Leshiy 2 and will not be using other accessories in the future. All are shipped in the CONUS. PayPal (excluding fees) and Zelle are accepted. Welcome to pick up in the Los Angeles area.

There is a list:

1: 350mm 22 cal New Alpha precision barrel: $180 shipped (original price: $325 excluding tax)SOLD

2: Leshiy 2 Flex barrel System (includes 395mm fx stx 30cal liner) : $160 Shipped (Original price: $259 excluding tax)

3: Huma mod40 30cal moderator 1/2X20 thread: $100 Shipped (Original price: $195 excluding tax)SOLD

4:350mm 22cal Behemoth TRI-LUG moderator and handguard with Picatinny Rail (includes 2 baffles) : $280 Shipped (Original price: $475 excluding tax)
SOLD
5: Leshiy2 Original air tank 170cc: $60 Shipped

6: Two leshiy2 22cal standard mags (not including holster) : $60 each Shipped, total $100 Shipped.SOLD

7: Valkyrie leshiy 2 Carbon fiber handguard 11 inches: $110 Shipped (Original price: $215 excluding tax)SOLD

8: VALKYRIE 600mm 25cal moderator and shroud (shroud is red color and wraps black heat shrink tube, the moderator is black) : $100 Shipped (original price: $230 excluding tax)

Everything like brand new and used a few times. If you are interested in these accessories, please Pm me and I can show you more pictures. Thank you!

IMG_6261.jpeg
IMG_6265.jpeg
IMG_6268.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Exodus