Some Leshiy Classic Love - Share Some Pics of Yours

Someone knows 130bar
Is the depth a few millimeters?

IMG_20200921_171024.1600680151.jpg
IMG_20200921_171108.1600680160.jpg

Every time I read a thread about the original Leshiy EVERYONE talks about how much they love her!! I literally had her in the shopping cart the other day and then backed out. I’ve been torn between the 1 and the 2. I really like the idea of having a magazine. But I’m also new to this and that might not be as important as i think it is. Not like if you’re pesting you can shoot them twice if u miss lol! Guess why I’m sayin all this is because I have a question for you guys...

if you’ve never owned a Leshiy and you were going to buy one, would you go for the “new and improved” or good ‘ol faithful“??

The extra $1000 is obviously a factor. But I don’t want to buy something and then 2 months later wish I spent the extra $. Thought getting the 2 was a no brainer but the way you guys talk about the OG IDK u got me all confused lol! Guess the good news is resale value of these bad boys is insane. $200 maybe $300 off retail... that’s with no mods of course.

Hey any of u guys wanna sell me one? Some of you have two.. cmon help a newbie become an addict lol! poop I already have the bug and haven’t bought anything serious yet lol!

My two Classics scope with:

Upper: Vector Optics SCOC-0311 Forester, 1-5x24, Parallax Setting 50 Yds, Illuminated center dot, Hawke Weaver mounts high

I like this scope a lot, compared to Eotech or Holosun + magnifier this scope do it all with a much lower weight (15.0oz) and higher magnification 

Lower: Hawke 2-7x32 AO, Hawke Weaver mounts high, also a great scope for the Classic

2 x leshiy classic scoped.1627386254.JPG