• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Some interesting shooting

Thanks for sharing this clip! This is truly a great time to be an air-gunner! I bought an Impact Mk II earlier in the year and couldn't be happier with it. Will I sell it to buy a Maverick? No. If the Maverick had been available when I bought the Impact would I have bought it instead? Not sure. I bought the Impact sight unseen. If I were making my choice today I'd probably try to at least compare them in person for fit and ideally want to shoot to compare them. Not sure how far I would have to travel to do that but that would be my preference.

To those of you at the point of making this decision- good luck- and let us know what you decide and why-

I have a maverick on order will be my first fx. Bought it cause its simpler setup and lower price over the impact. I try to live by kiss ( keep it simple stupid) as i find it generally so. Also the way i look at it the only real difference between the 2 as far as accuracy goes is the trigger and that seems to be a small point as I’m sure it can be adjusted to be very good