Some hunting videos.

Emu, did you recover that Buck that ran off? Oh I see now.

So in MX you can only hunt on a hunting ranch? Can you target shoot? How restrictive are the rules?

In Mexico you can only hunt legally on authorizaed and monitored ranchs that are called UMA (unidad de manejo ambental). There are many and with all kind of prices and facilities (luxory to non).

You need a hunting license (normally with an expiration date and after tests definitive) and a tag for the specific animal you are going to hunt. Tags are acquired by the manager of the UMA and furnished to the hunter once the animal is taken.

PCP's are allowed withoit any license. You can Import them and export them withoit any permit. Scope do need an permit to be imported or reintroduced to the country.

On airlines PCP's' travel as luggage.

Import and export of fire arms require a permit.

The transport of fire arms require a permit.

Free transport to the place of hunting/shooting of PCP's is allowed (in cases and in the trunk of the car).

Here it it is the video of the recovery of my first WT deer (the one that run a little):

Last edited:
With the second WT deer I took with the .357 (Jager with JSB 81.02 grain) I learned the right spot to put down the switch on deer.

The following video IS GRAPHIC (YOU ARE WARNED). But exactly confirm what Boostcreep said: a heart shot allow the deer to give some steps.

Here it is the video of the recovery of my second WT deer. Stupidly I did not record the first shot.

It happens man, ive had to give a few mercy shots in my days. Especially on squirrels, theyre tough SOBs. You ended him quick and clean though on that second shot.