Some hunting videos.

@Emu Nice footage and good looking shot. Seems to have dropped him where he stopped.
Indeed.

Here it is the picture:

Coyote 7.01.22 Hades Cal .30.jpeg

On these videos you can confirm that there's some difference in the time you have to make a shot when hunting that the one you have on bench rest shooting.

@Emu Most definitely. Some animals are on the move more than they stand still when they are wary about a situation. In many instances the opportune time to shoot literally amounts to seconds. Shooting from a bench you can afford to wait out wind gusts and other factors. With animals it’s either “shoot” or “pass.” It can be really disappointing to have to pass on a shot or spook the animal because of obstructions, position, or hesitancy, but it’s all a part of hunting. You have shared a number of good hunting photos and videos. I enjoy them.

That's awesome! Those javelinas are impressive and tough. I hope you post all your hunting videos.
I normally go hunting once a year to some hunting ranch (in México are called UMA's - a ranch were you can legally hunt-) and I have recorded for years.

I do not have many more videos.

Not all the shots to the animals I have taken were video recorded. I try to record the shots when shooting with air rifles, never with powder burners.

Here there are pictures of the last two deer I took with 30-06 (I do not have a video of the shots):

16443182663085441249333889924588.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200106_072923901.jpg
    IMG_20200106_072923901.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Emu, the way you dropped that 1st white tail it was DRT! Did you take a head shot? Usually have them run a little bit with a vital shot with powder burners, that air rifle just anchored it!
Directly to the brain!

I shot a little bit to the right because the deer was at my left. If I would have aimed at the center of the head I could had missed the brain.

IMG_20220710_094726.jpg

Reactions: Ezana4CE and Gunny