• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Some good TX200 time today......

It's been a while since I opened up the TX200. A whole lot of shooting and no maintenance in quite a while. So today I stripped her down, inspected, cleaned, re-lubed and put her all back together. Then enjoyed the entire afternoon shooting the TX. Shot several strings over the chronograph just to see what she is doing and it's still averaging 656 fps with 16 gr AA pellets. That makes for about a 15.3 FPE springer. Really love this rifle....... it is such a nice rifle.

aa2.jpg

aa3.jpg

Shooting at just paper and steel can get boring after a while........the TX200 takes a pot luck supper!
All three were taken from beneath the same tree......right at 25 yard shots.

aa1.jpg

It's been a while since I opened up the TX200. A whole lot of shooting and no maintenance in quite a while. So today I stripped her down, inspected, cleaned, re-lubed and put her all back together. Then enjoyed the entire afternoon shooting the TX. Shot several strings over the chronograph just to see what she is doing and it's still averaging 656 fps with 16 gr AA pellets. That makes for about a 15.3 FPE springer. Really love this rifle....... it is such a nice rifle.

View attachment 300771

View attachment 300785

Shooting at just paper and steel can get boring after a while........the TX200 takes a pot luck supper!

View attachment 300788
That’s what I call a great day!! Beautiful gun

View attachment 300771

View attachment 300785

View attachment 300788
I love the fit, finish, and blueing on the AA guns. CF

Reactions: TiredRooster