• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK Some Ghostly Groups…👻

Please keep in mind that I’ve only had it two days… Sent these groups after a long, hard workday. As a bonus 🙄 when I went out to change the 40 yard target. I noticed a mess behind my barn which I had to clean up… A racoon had gotten into one of my cans…👿💥 The Atomic with Zulus is primed and ready for tonight and the ding donger will alert me. Back to the Ghost 👻, all groups covered by a dime, excepting the one flyer at 40 yards with the Jumbo Monsters, I pulled that shot…🤓 The Ghost is truly an impressive PCP, am looking forward to getting better acquainted with it…

IMG_1478.jpeg

IMG_1476.jpeg

Luis, nice tight groups with a brand new Ghost is awesome! Groups will surely tighten up even more as parts settle in (reg, HS, trigger, valves etc) and the barrel gets seasoned! Great pics! Good looking gun for sure 🤗
Thanks Randall, the Ghost is capable and willing, me? I have to try to measure up, ultimately am just a fool for plinking…🙏

Nice groups. I noticed in the photo of your rifle that the cheek piece doesn’t look like it has the spacer/riser under it so that your gun can accept magazines from either side. Mine came with it. Is yours an older version? Or maybe you removed it.
Mine came without the riser and yes, on the box its dated August 2023. That said the double magazine loadout is not something I would use and the higher cheek piece? Would mean the scope gets mounted higher, I like my scopes low to the barrel/bore, which isn’t possible with the Ghost…🙏 Am loving the concept of the PW. Am glad I got the carbine because after adding the moderator? 30” of capable sweetness, generating 35 FPE. Plenty of energy and more importantly, accuracy to take small pests out to 100+ yards…

Reactions: Ranchibi
Nice work! I like how adjustable these rifles are with the pw. Does your cocking lever exhibit quite a bit more drag compared to your Pathfinder and/or Atomic? I'm used to the almost "floppy" looseness of my Ranger and Commander levers. Wondering if it's a different feel because of bullpup linkage or? Good luck with the coon hunt!
The levers on my Atomic and Pathfinder XRs are buttery smooth to me, the Ghost, driving that long linkage? Maybe not as smooth, will pay attention going forward (two days in). And while I’m currently loving on the Ghost, the Atomic remains undaunted…🙏

Please keep in mind that I’ve only had it two days… Sent these groups after a long, hard workday. As a bonus 🙄 when I went out to change the 40 yard target. I noticed a mess behind my barn which I had to clean up… A racoon had gotten into one of my cans…👿💥 The Atomic with Zulus is primed and ready for tonight and the ding donger will alert me. Back to the Ghost 👻, all groups covered by a dime, excepting the one flyer at 40 yards with the Jumbo Monsters, I pulled that shot…🤓 The Ghost is truly an impressive PCP, am looking forward to getting better acquainted with it…

View attachment 466986

View attachment 466987
Saweeet

Reactions: L.Leon
I have the exact same setup, only I changed the barrel shroud to fit over a Weihrauch moderator.

How’s your trigger? I find them on the ‘real’ (meaning: original) BRKs much much better than on this Daystate rebranded airgun…

Don’t get me wrong: I love my Ghost for its formfactor and accuracy and precision, but the negatives (for me) are: the trigger, the heavy weight, the fact that the manometers are not clocked AND a wrongly color coded scale is used (from 200 bar RED, but the fill limit is 250 bar!?!) and you get only 1 magazine with it…

And BTW Luis: your trigger blade seems placed awfully high up (especially compared to your Atomic) you might want to lower it a bit for better ergonomics!

Last edited:

View attachment 466986

View attachment 466987
Hello @L.Leon

Great shooting ..... but your ole score cards are blocking the view of that beautiful BRK (y) :ROFLMAO:

ThomasT

Reactions: MartinT