• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Some casual pictures of Airgun Technology rifles

I now have a .22 uragan tuned to shoot. 25g knockouts at 950fps and one in .25 .. .30 will arrive next month...best money I have spent.. with the tune os the .22 I could hit cans continuously at 210y ..it came tuned.....n well I agree tuning should be a little easier...how could be easier until another model comes.... AGT ..suply a detailed..disassemble and assembly of the uragans every nut n bolt n torque specs... sell a complete set of tools for working on the guns.. and sell or have someone make a regulator tester..so we could be sure of the working pressures before installing the reg .. for me that will solve my tuning problem...

AGT... where are the laminated stocks....?

uragan .30 with sideshot.1630834821.jpg

i really like my zx10wall tuned .30, right at 100fpe !

I have a standard Uragan in .22 and fitted a Huma reg with the larger plenum, then made a reg tester so I can adjust the reg to the pressure I want. But the hammer spring is still a stock off procedure to adjust. luckily that is not an everyday thing, once it is tuned it shoots lights out. Mine loves the 16gr JSB or Air Arms pellets. Think my reg is at 100 bar presently.

With the Huma mod 40 moderator it is whisper quiet.

Well, I love my Vulcan .22 Gen4. Very accurate, quiet, high shot count, excellent quality, and I like how I can change from lever to bolt action in 5 minutes. But the only downside for me is, it's just getting to be too heavy for me to walk in the woods with. Even with a sling. Age takes its toll. I guess it's about time to pass it on. It is a beauty though, to my eyes anyway.

Vulcan0101.1630845354.jpg
Vulcan 03.1630845035.jpg

View attachment 174606
.25 tuned for slugs as it’s too hot for pellets. Shoots the 33.49 KnockOuts at 970 fps, 36gr H&Ns at 940 fps & 37gr Zans at 925 fps. It gets a stupid amount of shots too which you’d expect with 1060cc of volume on deck.
Hi Derrick, Huma Reg ? Setting ? Have just got a .25 interested to know how you have it setup, as I intend to use as a slug gun...