• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

(SOLVED) Vulcan Accuracy (Strange but True)

I had a similar problem and found that my stock screws had loosened slightly. Should have been checking and always do on the springer rifles but have just gotten lazy with the PCP rifles. Such a small thing as a loose widget to really throw off the accuracy. But then again could still hit small moving targets and odd ball stuff without a bother. It was attempts at grouping on paper and sighting in at 100 yards or more that went to the scatter gun scenario.

"fr8rbum747"I had a similar problem and found that my stock screws had loosened slightly. Should have been checking and always do on the springer rifles but have just gotten lazy with the PCP rifles. Such a small thing as a loose widget to really throw off the accuracy. But then again could still hit small moving targets and odd ball stuff without a bother. It was attempts at grouping on paper and sighting in at 100 yards or more that went to the scatter gun scenario.
Couldn't agree more. I've been checking on all the screws in the Vulcan. Found a few of them loose. Tightened them and my accuracy seems perfect now.