• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

(Solved ) Tethering the Vulcan (help)

hey guys, just got the Vulcan for myself. Taking it out tomorrow for the first shoot. Two questions. 

1. Any idea what's the factory setting on the Vulcan regulator ? 

2. Wanted to know if I can tether the Vulcan to a scuba tank so I can shoot unlimited shots rather than refill every time.

I had the cricket before and I could tether it easily to my scuba tank. I would normally keep my tank at 240 bar since the cricket had a max fill pressure of 250 bar. I would then tether the tank to the gun and keep the scuba Valve open. This would give me a full day of shooting without having to refill the gun constantly. Wondering if the same process can be used with the Vulcan?? Both the guns are regulated so I don't think it should be a problem. The only difference is the cricket had a slow fill system while the Vulcan does not.

Any of you Vulcan owners tried to tether their gun?? Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

"philip"Hi mate vulcan has a slow fill system.
I fill my vulcan .22 from 220-230 bar down to 130 bar . 100 working pressure.
Vulcan .22 regulator is set for 16 grain pellets . I use air arms.They shoot at 285m/s
I never tethered my gun with the scuba tank yet.
Thanks Phil. Maybe I didn't notice the slow fill system. I've only filled the gun once. Will try again today and then confirm this.