• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

[SOLVED] Maverick Bottle won't fill up after degassing!! Help pls....

my Maverick in .177 had developed leaks through barrel. O-rings changed, and i assembled everything back.
The bottle before removing had around 40bar (as much of it had leaked), and on attaching it the air leaked again. I figured out the air-lock at Valve wasn't established.
I re-did everything and now trying to fill, the male foster connector isn't allowing any air to the bottle.
I've opened it to check and the white washer is intact in the connector over the piston. The scuba tank that m using to fill shows ~200 bar. Is that 200 bar too less to initiate the filling-in?

hey @Airgunmann ! Thanks for taking time replying my post...
The male foster fitting that seats into Bottle Adapter Body, has a Piston supported by a white hard washer, may be derlin, but it's not rubber.
The piston works as a restrictive flow line and NRV.
I found out the issue... it wasn't the fitting, but the choked out filling hose, don't know what choked it but i tested with my hand-pump's hose, and it worked...
Again, thanks for responding...