• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marksman3006

Jun 10, 2016
Louisiana
Havent been air gunning in awhile now and looking to save up for a new side by side. I havent shot my wolverine in over a year, but she hasn't leaked a mosquito fart of air in all that time. It's also dead nuts accurate. It's a. 22 cal with a Hawk Airmax 30 6-24X50 scope. Furthermore, I'm letting my great white tank, which has the works package, go with the package as well. It's a total setup for someone looking for a total upgrade or someone new to the hobby.

Gun.......1695.00 when new.

Scope....429 online.

Great White tank.....777.00(its the works with upgraded valves and everything.

Pelican hard case as well.....cant remember how much I paid for it but they're not cheap.

Total price new of the above listed items is 2,901 dollars.....and that's without adding the case which I will throw in......so over 3000.00 dollars worth of kit. I'm asking 1200.00 or best offer. I will be happy to include pics on request. I take care of all my gear and all these items are in like new condition I kid you not. The gun was purchased September 2016 and has a huggett on it of coarse. I've sold guns here before with positive feedback also. Just look me up. Thanks for looking.

Reactions: viperjoe
Status
Not open for further replies.