• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD - XS46U Mike Melick Full Tune

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJGoebel

May 9, 2018
Texas
I am selling my Mike Melick fully tuned XS46U, scope not included. I purchased this rifle in March of 2018 so the rifle is in excellent condition and has ~1200 pellets through it. I love the simplicity of the underlever and the rifle is easy to cock but its just a little to heavy for me at 60 yrs old to hunt with. If I used it for pest control around the house it would be perfect. The rifle has settled in nicely and shoots very smooth. Thus far, the rifle seems to prefer JSB 18s although the RWS Superdome 14s posted a decent grouping as well. It comes with a picatinny rail which is not installed. I am asking $150 which includes shipping and insurance in CONUS.

I prefer a PayPal transaction but may consider other options. I will ship within 2 days of receipt of payment. Please feel free to email ([email protected]) or PM me with any questions.

Thanks for looking,

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.